Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home2/tcca/public_html/templates/the_complete_cricketer_academy/functions.php on line 202
Code of Conduct
Parent’s responsibilities are:
- To sign and understand the Informed Consent Form regarding their child’s safety at practice.
- To make payment within seven days of receiving invoice.
- To arrive on time for sessions and collect players promptly at the end of each session.
- To ensure that their children are appropriately dressed for cricket and have the correct clothing and required protective cricket kit.
- To raise any issues about training or playing with the relevant coach.
- To understand that they are responsible for their own children outside coaching times.
- To be a positive, supportive role model, allowing your child to develop at their own pace.
Student’s responsibilities are:
- To arrive on time and be ready to start promptly.
- To respect and be supportive of the coach and fellow group members.
- To respect the rules of the Academy and the Indoor Arena.
- To share with their coaches the amount of cricket played during any given week.
- To make the coach aware of any injuries to avoid risk of worsening.
- To respect the Academy and Arena’s property.
The Complete Cricketer Academy Endeavour’s to:
- To provide a safe learning environment for all students.
- To provide properly planned and supervised sessions to promote development.
- To provide adequate and proper coaching equipment and facilities.
- To work closely with each child and parent in the development of their skills and knowledge of the game.
- To respect each child as an individual and be supportive through their development.
- To maintain high standards of coaching and strive for the best for all students.